UO Smart Beam Laser, Video Projector 150 Inch Display 2 Inch CUBE Portable Mini FDA Class 1 Eye Safe Laser Projector, Smartphone Tablet Mirroring HDMI support devices PC Laptop Gaming Consoles Roku
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 21% on the UO Smart Beam Laser, Video Projector 150 Inch Display 2 Inch CUBE Portable Mini FDA Class 1 Eye Safe Laser Projector, Smartphone Tablet Mirroring HDMI support devices PC Laptop Gaming Consoles Roku by KDCUSA. at FloType. MPN: LB-UH6CB. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. UO Smart Beam Laser is world's 1st and FDA accessed (#1611158-000) Class 1 Eye-safe Laser Projector and 2016 CES Innovative Product Award Honoree.
UO Smart Beam Laser is world's 1st and FDA accessed (#1611158-000) Class 1 Eye-safe Laser Projector and 2016 CES Innovative Product Award Honoree.
It's completely safe for human eye. Portable 2 inch cube projects up to 150 inch HD screen in complete dark setting. Simply connect UO Smart Beam Laser with Wi-Fi or cables to smartphone, tablet, laptop, computer, media player, gaming consoles, and other gadgets to play videos, pictures, presentation, games, etc. Use it on any surface anywhere at any time because it's portable Wi-Fi Wireless & FOCUS FREE!
Please visit KDCUSA webiste to get more information on technical support and warranty service.
- Product Name: UO Smart Beam Laser
- Projection Screen Size: 20” ~ 150” (Size adjusted only by the projection distance)
- Ideal Projection Distance: 2ft ~ 8ft
- Throw Ratio: 1.428 : 1
- Brightness: 60 ANSI to Max.100 Lumens
- Resolution: Input up to 4K and output HD 720p (1280 X 720)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9, 4:3
- Contrast Ratio: 400:1 (Television 2500:1)
- Laser Class: Class 1 Laser (Eye Safe)
- Power: USB cable, 110~220 Vac.
- Dimensions: 2.2 inch X 2.2 inch X 2.2 inch
- Weight: 0.43 Lbs. (6.88 oz.), 1.10 Lbs. w/packaging (17.6 oz.)
- Video/Audio Input: Wire (HDMI/MHL), Wireless (Smart View, Miracast, Airplay) *** UO must be updated to the latest Firmware to connect with Airplay
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Built-in Lithium-Polymer (4200mAh)
- Battery Life: 2 hours. (Requires 4 hours for full charge)
- Laser Diode Life: 10,000 hours
- Op Temp & Humidity: 10°C~40°C;, 15%~85%
- Speaker: Built-in 1 watt
ATTN iOS (Apple) users: Although UO Smart Beam Laser can be connected to iOS devices wirelessly via Airplay, streaming certain video contents from websites and apps may be unsupported due to copyright protection . Thus, we strongly recommend iOS users to use wired connection with *Certified Micro HDMI cable and an ** Apple adapter designed for your specific device to ensure your ultimate viewing experience.
* ** Must be purchased separately.
How to use UO Smart Beam Laser
- Charing the UO: Charge the device using the original cable and power plug. Once it's fully charged, the LED indicator on Power Button will light up green. UO can be played while charging. UO can also run while not being plugged into power for up to 2 hours.
- How to Turn it on and off: Press down on the Power Button for 3 seconds to turn it on. Project it on the wall to see what mode you are on. To turn off UO, disconnect mirroring or cable connection, and turn off UO by pressing the Power Button for 3 seconds. If UO is not connected to any device after awhile, it'll automatically turns off.
- Mode change: Switch the modes from Media Mirroring/Miracast (Blue background) to Media Sharing/DLNA (Orange background) and vice versa by double clicking the Power Button quickly.
- To connect Android phone and tablet (Samsung, LG, etc.) Wirelessly: Set UO on Media Mirroring/Miracast mode (Blue Background) and on your device, open a screen sharing feature (can be called Smart View, Screen Mirroring, Screen Sharing, etc) and connect to 'SMARTBEAMLASER-XXXXXX'.
- To connect iOS (iPhone and iPad) Wirelessly: Set UO on Media Sharing/DLNA mode (Orange background) and on your device go to 'Setting > Wi-Fi > SMARTBEAMLASER-XXXXXX'. And slide up to open the control center to find Airplay/Screen Mirroring. Open Airplay/Screen Mirroring > SMARTBEAMLASER-XXXXXX > Mirroring (Turn it on). Your UO Smart Beam Laser firmware must be updated to the latest version to ensure wireless connectivity with iOS devices.
- How to update UO Smart Beam Laser Firmware using an App: Download App (Cremotech) on your phone or tablet and Set UO on Media Sharing/DLNA mode (Orange background) and on your device go to 'Setting > Wi-Fi > SMARTBEAMLASER-XXXXXX'. Open the App, go to WiFi > connect with any WiFi. Then, go to 'Upgrade' and click 'Upgrade' to update the firmware to the latest one. This may take up to 10 min. depends on your Wi-Fi connectivity. Visit KDCUSA website to watch the video tutorial.
- How to update UO Smart Beam Laser Firmware with Wi-Fi: Set UO on Media Sharing/DLNA mode (Orange background) and on your device go to 'Setting > Wi-Fi > SMARTBEAMLASER-XXXXXX'. On your device, open an internet browser and type 192.168.49.1 in the address bar. You will be guided to the web page with 'Setting', 'Wi-Fi' and 'F/W Upgrade' buttons. Click on the Wi-Fi button then connect with internet. Once connected, go back out to home page and click Firmware Upgrade. This may take up to 10 min. depends on your Wi-Fi connectivity. Visit KDCUSA website to download how to update it.
- To connect Android phone and tablet wired Make sure your device supports MHL output. If it does, get the neccessary cables to connect with UO Smart Beam Laser. Please visit KDCUSA website to find which cable is required for your device
- To connect iOS wired Use a certified *Micro HDMI cable and **Apple adapter that receives the HDMI male. For Apple TV, you only need a Micro HDMI cable. If UO's screen only shows 'United Object' logo after the projector is connected with iOS via cable, the problem may be the cable impedance isn't compatible. We recommend getting the certified *Micro HDMI cable from KDCUSA website.
- To connect other devices wired For windows computer, windows laptop, gaming console, camera, etc. you'd need a certified *micro HDMI cable. When connecting UO to computer or laptop, make sure to change the screen setting on your computer to 'duplicate' or 'extended'. If UO's screen only shows 'United Object' logo after the projector is connected via cable, the problem may be the cable impedance isn't compatible. We recommend getting the certified *Micro HDMI cable from KDCUSA website.
- To connect with Bluetooth speaker: External Speaker can be connected while UO is connected with your smartphone or tablet only if your device supports Bluetooth. With iOS devices, the iOS device must be connected to UO via cables to use Bluetooth.
- Volume control: UO volume can be controlled from mute to level 6 by pressing on the Power Button or directly from a device that is connected to UO depending on the device.
- If UO freezes: Reset UO by poking the reset button (hole) located in the back of the device with a pointy object such as paper clip, ballpoint pen until you hear a soft click sound.
Please visit KDCUSA webiste to get more information on technical support and warranty service.
Features & Highlights
- Until now, most projectors used either LED, LCD or DLP as the light source and they all possessed one bothersome problem: Focus needed to be adjusted manually. This was especially a big problem for portable projectors since they were meant to be carried around and the user had to adjust the focus every single time
- Finally, a portable projector that doesn't require focus adjustment came out with laser technology. Focus-free meant that projected image was never out of focus, no matter what surface it was displayed on. Laser technology also made it possible for the projector to produce vivid colors incomparable to those by other LED, LCD and DLP projectors
- There are currently 3 portable laser projectors in the world: SK Telecom's UO Smart Beam Laser, S company, and C company. S and C use technology very similar to that of an electron gun. One can see through a camera lens, electron beam wave flowing on the projected image like an analog TV. This laser beam can cause serious harm to human eye
- The team behind the creation of UO Smart Beam Laser invented a highly-advanced laser technology that is completely safe to human eye. The Class 1 Laser used in the projector is registered with FDA. UO Smart Beam Laser's ingenious focus free and harmless laser technology has earned itself the 2016 CES Innovative Award
- UO Smart Beam Laser is the only true portable projector in the world that can be used anywhere without a screen, used by children without worries, connect with various devices (smartphone, tablet, computer, media player, action camera, etc.) to enjoy crisp and vivid image with wireless & wired options
|Item Weight:||0.46 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.2 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.09 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by KDCUSA., contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: S7, ean: 0764560709840,
Mini Size,Fashion Design ,Exquisite Workmanship-meets all your need as Home Cinema, Outdoor Theater, Business Presentation, Education •Size: 6.89x5.71x1.22 inch •N.W.:600g •Projection size: 20-200 inch,Approx. throw distance: 3.28-22ft •Displ...
Abdtech 2600 ansi Lumens LED Luminous Efficiency LED Home Theater Projector brings a home movie theater to you. High fidelity images and focusing function will enhance the images making the pictures crisp and clear through the technical processing an...
mpn: XKJ-GP80, ean: 0717390910382,
Kllarmant GP80 Portable Home Theater Projector Specifications: Native Resolution: SVGA / 800x480 Pixels Physical resolution Brightness: 220 lux peak brightness Lamp Life and Type: LED light source, above 30,000HRS LED Luminous efficiency: ~90%; Cont...
DBPOWER T21 Upgraded LED Projector,1800 Lumens Multimedia Home Theater Video Projector Supporting 1080P, HDMI, USB, SD Card, VGA, AV for Home Cinema, TV, Laptops, Games, Smartphones & iPad
mpn: T21, ean: 0670534550526,
Do you want your projector and smartphones or iPad achieve the same screen display? Look no further. Thanks to DBPOWER’s advanced technology, the T21 offers a top home cinema experience for a very reasonable price. High-fidelity images, superior qu...
By AAXA Technologies
mpn: KP600-01, ean: 0809390011197,
AAXA Technologies is excited to announce the release of our P300 Pico projector - the worlds brightest battery-powered HD pocket projector. The new P300 features a revolutionary new compact optical engine capable of delivering 300 peak lumens at a hi...
mpn: aehr_001, ean: 8583853003654,
Upgrade happycast of this mini projector Happycast latest version:18.104.22.168 Open Happycast it will automatically detect and prompt version upgrade, select the update. Manually upgrade, in the home page,use up button on the remote control to enter the m...
By AAXA Technologies
mpn: P450 Pro (Latest Model), ean: 0864589000147,
The AAXA P450 Pro is a feature-rich upgrade to the popular P450 pico projector. The AAXA P450 Pro embeds new technology such as a more powerful CPU, video streaming ability, 3D movie capability, office tools, smartphone mirroring, and a Wi-Fi/ Blueto...
mpn: W02, ean: 6186666438822,
WOWOTO Smart Projector For outdoor/indoor entertainment WOWOTO Mini Projector can be a great centerpiece for your home entertainment system. Whether you’re watching movie, football games,parties,camping movie PPT/Word/Excel or business presentation...
mpn: P1, ean: 0715134557022,
iXunGo P1 Portable Video Projector---A Solution for All, Satisfy Your Different Needs. 1. Support Wired and Wireless connectivity; No need install App, just plug and mirror. 2. Ideal for travel, home cinema, business, gaming, camping, backyard movie...
mpn: V11H568020, ean: 0010343909984,
Featuring great connectivity and amazing image quality, these high-value classroom projectors are the ideal tool for presenting impactful lessons all at an affordable price. The Powerlite 17 projector series includes HDMI connectivity to easily bring...