Sure Action Battery-Operated Probe System Vehicle Detector with Inovonics Transmitter and Receiver Wireless Chime Dual Entry Long Range
Sure Action Battery-Operated Probe System Vehicle Detector with Inovonics Transmitter and Receiver Wireless Chime Dual Entry Long Range by Sure Action at FloType. MPN: SA-WP5CDELR. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Sure Action probes trigger security cameras, lights, gates, sounders (chimes) and more! Probes monitor the earth's magnetic field. When a vehicle
Features & Highlights
- QUALITY/RELIABILITY. Sure Action has over 30-years of experience in the security, home automation, and marine industries. The company's goal is to surpass market standards for durability and product life expectancy. Sure Action provides a personal touch. All outdoor, electronic components in this probe system are HAND-DIPPED in SEALANT to protect them from outdoor weather conditions. In addition, they are housed in a NEMA III weather-resistant box, rated for outdoor electrical applications.
- PROBE. Battery-operated probe system eliminates long wire runs. (2) P500 probes with a 25' wire lead are included to allow for driveways with 2 entrances. Sure Action probes are designed to be buried alongside a driveway up to 14' wide. The control box is mounted to a tree or post, and the probe gets wired to the control panel. Probes detect moving metal, and Sure Action probes will detect vehicles moving as slowly as ½ mph.
- TRANSMITTER, RECEIVER & WIRELESS CHIME. (2) Inovonics long-range transmitters & receivers are included. The transmitter has a range of approximately 1.9 miles (10,000 feet, open air). Sure Action technicians test each transmitter to 4,000 feet and programs them to work with the system prior to shipment. A wireless chime is included. It has 4 volume levels and over 50 sounds. Additional chime receivers (purchase separately) can be added to allow annunciation in more than one location.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION. Easy-to-follow instruction manuals are included for the probe system and wireless chime. Application ideas: announcing guests; free access gate operation, and lighting applications (see Product Description for more information).
- LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT. Sure Action has technicians available to answer your questions by phone and by email during business hours (Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm ET). In addition, technicians monitor phones after hours.
|Item Weight:||4.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 11 x 11 inches|