The Samsung Galaxy S III is a high-end Android smartphone featuring 1.5GHz dual-core S4 processor, a gorgeous Super AMOLED 4.8-inch display, and an 8-megapixel camera capable of recording HD video and stills at the same time. The S3 is also equipped with NFC technology, 16GB built-in memory, microSD slot for additional storage, WiFi, GPS, and quadband GSM along with WCDMA modes for international use. This device also offers access to thousands of apps, games, movies, books, and music on the Google Play Store.
Features & Highlights
- S Voice-It responds to you: you can tell the phone to wake up, answer an incoming call, or even take a photo.
- Smart stay-It waits till you're asleep: the screen maintains a bright display as long as you're looking at it.
- S Beam-It shares what's in your heart: place two Samsung GALAXY S III's back-to-back and you can transfer pictures, music, videos, and more.
- Display-4.8 HD Super AMOLED of high-definition display; true and perfect color with ultrafast response time.
- Advanced Security-It will keep your valuable business asset secure safely and connect to your corporate network securely with leading mobile security solutions and the smart mobile work environment.
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
|Part Number:||I747 WHITE|
|Item Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.78 x 0.34 x 0.34 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.3 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Samsung, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
General 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 3G Network UMTS 900 / 2100 Announced 2008, November Status Available. Released 2008, December Sound Alert types Vibration; Downloadable polyphonic, MP3 ringtones Memory Phonebook Practically unlimited en...
mpn: 0022728, ean: 6417182670138,
GSM/EDGE coverage (900/1800/1900 MHz))
Volume: 56 cc
Weight: 91 g
Length: 106.4 mm
Width: 43.6 mm
Thickness: 13.1 mm
Main display: 2 inch 240 x 320 pixels (TFT) QVGA with up to 16.7 million true colours
mpn: A1865-256-Space Gray,
iPhone x features an all-screen design with a 5.8-Inch super Retina HD display with HDR and true tone. Face ID lets you unlock and use Apple pay with just a glance. Powered by A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone. Supp...