The Unison U1000 base station provides your starting point in a 4-line office solution. The Unison solution is a 4-line phone system that offers performance and flexibility for small businesses. Expandable up to 10 phones with wireless desk set and cordless handset options; each extension has full access to 4 lines, 6-way conferencing, call transfer, intercom, caller ID, call waiting, full-duplex speakerphone, 99 entry phonebook, and 30 speed dials. Unison offers customizable hold music, a digital answering system with a mailbox for each extension, remote access, and a digital receptionist to help route calls and custom music on hold. This product comes with a 2-year warranty and is supported via our US-based 24/7 customer support.
Features & Highlights
- 1-4 line base station for the Unison wireless business system grows with your business needs up to 10 extensions
- Extension status indicators that list your personnel/department names and allow you to see whether a line is in use before you transfer a call from either the base station or desk phone
- Digital receptionist automatically directs your calls to the correct extension
- Digital answering (200 min) provides individual mailboxes for every extension in your system
- 6-way conferencing, 99-entry phonebook, 30 speed dial capability
|Item Weight:||2.59 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.9 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.8 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by RCA, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: HL-L5100DN, ean: 0012502642190,
Help increase your productivity with a black print speed of up to 42ppm. 250-Sheet capacity paper tray adjustable for Letter or legal plus a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray for envelopes or alternative media types. Total capacity expandable to 1...