The VP-4x4K is a high-performance matrix switcher for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA, and balanced stereo audio signals. The unit can route any or all inputs to any or all outputs simultaneously.
Features & Highlights
- High Bandwidth - 400MHz (-3dB)
- Inputs: 4 UXGA on 15-pin HD connectors; 4 unbalanced stereo audio signals on 3.5mm mini jacks.
- Outputs: 4 UXGA on 15-pin HD connectors;4 balanced stereo audio signals on 5-pin terminal block connectors.
- Max. Output level: Video: 2.2Vpp; Audio: >15Vpp.
- Delayed Switching - Up to a 3.5s (user selectable) delay for clean switching Audio Breakaway Switching
|Item Size:||6 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||7 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Kramer, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 70-5100090, ean: 0750408404046,
The VP-510 is a down-converter for 4K HDMI signals. The unit takes a 4K resolution input, provides a loop output and down-converts it to 2K resolution. It allows the use of legacy equipment with 4K signals (23.98Hz to 30Hz).HDMI Signal Downscaling - ...