kdLinks HD720 is a high end digital media player with the most advanced Realtek 1186 3D chipset. It has built in WiFi (b/g/n, 2.4Ghz). With 1186 chipset, it also supports 3D movie playback on 3D TV. Compare with HD700 model, HD720 has a built in 3.5" HDD Bay. It can also be used as USB 3.0 High Speed External Hard Drive Enclosure.
If you are looking for a media player which could play almost all formats (i.e. ISO, VOB, FLAC, CUE), this HD720 is your best choice.
HD720 can truly decodes, playback and outputs High Definition 3D/2D 1080p videos through HDMI 1.4 interface. It can play almost any media files.
- Video Files - BDMV, BD-ISO, MKV, MOV, WMV, TS, M2TS, MTS, FLV, AVI, DVD-ISO, VOB, M2P, MP4, MPG, DAT, ASF, TP TRP, SWF
- Video Codecs - H.264/AVC, MPEG1/2/4, DivX/Xvid, VC-1, and RMVB
- Audio Formats - DTS/DTS-HD MA, Dolby AC3/True-HD, LPCM, ADPCM, FLAC, APE, LC-AAC, HE-AAC, MP3, OGG, WAM, WAV
- Image Formats - JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, and TIF
- 2 USB, 1 SATA & LCD Front Panel
- Video Output: RCA, YPbPr and HDMI
- Support 2D/3D* (*Require 3D TV and Glasses)
- HD720 Player (Hard drive is NOT included)
- IR Remote
- 110-240V AC Adapter
- HDMI & USB 3.0 Cable
- User Manual
Please contact support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trouble Shooting Tips
1. Try a different hard drive and check File System. HD720 is Linux OS based, so it can't support exFAT.
2. For new hard drive, do a quick format from HD720 first
3. Try a different HDMI port/cable, or test it on another TV to quickly isolate the root cause.