IBM Surepos 300 Series Model 481032H Epos System Comprising Base Desktop Unit Customer Display Unit Cash Drawer Cash Drawer Insert And Set Of Cables
IBM Surepos 300 Series Model 481032H Epos System Comprising Base Desktop Unit Customer Display Unit Cash Drawer Cash Drawer Insert And Set Of Cables by IBM at FloType. MPN: 4810-32H. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is the ibm surepos 300 series model 4810-32h epos system comprising base desktop unit , customer display unit, cash drawer, cash drawer insert
Features & Highlights
- Affordable, compact, high-quality system - the ibm surepostm 300 series delivers the power and performance on demand retailers need at an affordable price. With processor speeds up to 2ghz, this cost-effective point-of-sale (pos) system can easily run the latest pos software. It offers a flexible design, high reliability and the smallest distributed footprint in the ibm portfolio. Plus, it is engineered for user-friendly operation, easy management and convenient service
- Exceptional versatility - the ibm surepos 300 series can be configured as a thick-client, standalone solution or a thin-client, centrally controlled workstation. It can run many back-office and pos applications. Powered usb ports allow you to run a receipt printer from the system unit, as well as attach new devices. The system offers a range of stylish peripheral options. You can even add an internal cd-rom for software loading or training applications.
- Reliable, retail-hardened design - unlike conventional pcs, the ibm surepos 300 series is engineered for on demand retailing and based on proven pos technology from ibm. All its components are designed to work together. This attractive, compact system also features retail-hardened physical packaging that can alleviate problems due to rough handling, dust, dirt, spills and electrostatic shock. The result is longer-lasting equipment with higher uptime, which helps improve customer service.
- Flexible, open platform - the ibm surepos 300 series features an open platform and broad operating system support. So you can keep the software you use today, as well as choose from a broad portfolio of new pos software, including ready for ibm retail store innovations solutions developed by independent software vendors and pretested for use with ibm pos technologies.
- The right partner for retail - when you work with ibm or an authorized ibm business partner, you have one convenient point of contact for everything you need. Ibm knows the retail industry, and we understand how pos technology differs from conventional pcs. We also specialize in face-to-face service and user-friendly technical support - something ibm and ibm business partners have delivered to retailers for over 30 years. Your system is supported by a 12 month ibm support and