Featuring enhanced resolution for hd-quality presentations, the VS355 portable projector is perfect for widescreen laptops. Compact and reliable, it delivers 3, 300 lumens of color/white brightness (1) for vivid images, even in well-lit rooms. With WXGA resolution (1280 x 800), you see 2x more detail than SVGA. Its simple setup tools get you up and running quickly. Plus, Epson 3LCD projectors deliver remarkable color accuracy, with up to 3x higher color brightness (2) and up to 3x wider color gamut (3) over competitive DLP projectors. The VS355 also supports HDMI, the digital connectivity standard, for use with the latest laptops and media players.
1. Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2. Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
3. Gamut volume in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
4. Based on TFCinfo: U.S. Projector Brand Customer Perception and Preference Study, Multimedia Projectors 2017.
5. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
6. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Features & Highlights
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms - 3,300 lumens of equal color and white brightness (1).
- WXGA resolution (1280 x 800) - 2x more resolution than SVGA for projecting HD presentations and video; perfect for widescreen laptops.
- Fast, easy setup with Epson - get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control.
- Remarkable color accuracy - up to 3x Higher Color Brightness (2) and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut (3) with Epson over DLP projectors.
- Works with the latest laptops and media players - supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio in one cable.
|Item Weight:||5.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.2 x 9.3 x 9.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.67 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.35 x 6.1 x 6.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Epson, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By AAXA Technologies
mpn: M5, ean: 0864589000154,
The AAXA M5 is the world's brightest battery powered projector and the world's brightest mobile projector by cubic volume. Producing 900 LED lumens in "bright" mode and 500 lumens in battery mode, the M5 can project up to a 70" screen size in moder...
mpn: FRX-806, ean: 0611745001506,
TOPNEW 2800 Lumen 1080P Led Movie Theater Projector Dial type keystone adjustable mechanism Get the most suitable and comfortable image with the ±15°manual keystone correction button,easy to focus for a HD clear image with the proctor lens. Double ...
mpn: EH416, ean: 4923143162908,
The Optoma EH416 is the ideal 1080p projector for corporate, house of worship and higher education applications. The EH416 is loaded with a host of features including 4200 lumens, advanced optical lens, 1920 x 1080 resolution, a massive 1.6x Zoom, SR...
mpn: DCS-7010L, ean: 0790069381775,
24/7 surveillance even in the dark. A durable, rugged housing and a powerful IR LED illuminator make it ideal for all-day outdoor surveillance.HD resolution (1280 x 720) and up to 1M (1280 x 800). Remote viewing and surveillance management with free ...