Epson PowerLite 1785W 3LCD WXGA wireless mobile projector with carrying case and fast and easy image adjustments. A bright fully equipped solution for presentations and wireless video streaming
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 22% on the Epson PowerLite 1785W 3LCD WXGA wireless mobile projector with carrying case and fast and easy image adjustments. A bright fully equipped solution for presentations and wireless video streaming by Epson at FloType. MPN: PL1785W. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Built for busy, on-the-go professionals, the ultra portable PowerLite 1785W projector features wireless widescreen performance, plus convenient
Built for busy, on-the-go professionals, the ultra portable PowerLite 1785W projector features wireless widescreen performance, plus convenient Miracast streaming. This ultra thin 4 lb model provides 3,200 lumens of color brightness, 3,200 lumens of white brightness (1) and WXGA resolution — ideal for HD-quality content. Offering 3x Higher Color Brightness (2) than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure vivid presentations. Featuring Miracast, the latest in wireless connectivity, the 1785W can mirror content from a smartphone or streaming device (3). It also supports Chromecast, Roku and MHL-enabled devices. And, its auto horizontal and vertical keystone correction offer fast, easy image adjustments.
1. Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2. Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. The projectors used by a third-party lab for measuring color brightness were leading Epson 3LCD business and education projectors and leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD sales data for June 2013 through May 2014 and PMA Research sales data for Q1 through Q3 2013.
3. For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See our official site for details.
4. Gamut volume of leading Epson business and education projectors compared to leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD data for June 2013 through May 2014. Volume is measured in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space.
5 Based on TFCinfo: US Projector Brand Customer Perception and Preference Study, Multimedia Projectors 2016.
6. Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. The projectors used by a third-party lab for measuring color brightness were leading 3LCD projectors and leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD sales data for June 2013 through May 2014 and PMA Research sales data for Q1 through Q3 2013.
7. Data source: ProjectorCentral.com, Feb. 2015. Average of 1,420 shipping models for which the manufacturers provided lumens and total power data, all resolutions and brightness levels. Energy efficiency was measured as wattage per lumen. It was measured for both 3LCD and 1-chip projectors in each of six brightness segments. 3LCD projectors averaged less required electricity per lumen in each of the six segments.
8. Leading 3LCD business and education projectors vs. leading 1-chip DLP projectors, selected according to NPD data as of July 2015. Based on U.S. research conducted by Radius Research.
9. Depending on your MHL device, charging may not be supported.
10. Expedited shipping not available in all areas. Road Service orders must be in by 3 p.m. Eastern Time for Next-Business-Day delivery.
11. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
12. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Features & Highlights
- Lightweight and travel friendly - thin as a laptop; weighs just 4 lb.
- Look for two numbers - 3,200 lumens (1) Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color and 3,200 lumens (1) White Brightness for well-lit rooms.
- Vibrant widescreen images - WXGA resolution (1280 x 800) for widescreen HD performance.
- Wireless - project from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone (3) without plugging into the projector, so you can move freely about the room.
- Far more accurate color with Epson - 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness (2) and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut (4) than competitive DLP projectors.
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.4 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.69 x 5.71 x 5.71 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Epson, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: RF00040, ean: 0616932239465,
Throw out the clunky projectors and transform your surroundings into a mind-blowing cinema with the RIF6 CUBE Mobile Projector. A new kind of mini projector crafted from weightless aluminum, and equipped with 120 inches of vivid projection display. D...
mpn: WOWOTO-H8, ean: 6097777598988,
WOWOTO is one of the oldest, largest market share of DLP projector providers in the world. Model-H8 is the classic of WOWOTO. Specification of WOWOTO H8Contrast Ratio: 2000:1Resolution: 1280*800 (supports 1080p input and 3D)Light: RGB&LEDBrightness: ...
HIGH BRIGHTNESS & HIGH RESOLUTION: Thanks for the latest LED technology, CiBest BL58 HD LED projector is 3200 lm with 360 LUX color/white brightness, couple with 3000:1 contrast ratio and 1280x800 native resolution (support 1080P), you may enjoy a su...
mpn: P8I, ean: 0736561757199,
Specifications: Light engine: DLP 0.3" DMD Brightness: 100 ANSI lumens Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 Native Resolution: 854*480 (WVGA) Support 1080P Light life time: 20000-30000/hours Project ratio: 16:9 CPU: RK3128， Quad Core RAM: 1GB ROM: 8GB Wi-Fi: 2....
2017 Model 720P XINDA Video Projector:720P Video Projector takes you the fire new & unprecedented experience,Enjoy watching newest movies and playing favorite games on 40-150 inches big screen instead of watching on previous devices with small screen...
NOPNOG is an American famous brand focusing on providing good products and services. This mini projector is more convenient, stylish and smarter than the traditional. Here are the brief introduction of the mini projector. OPTICS Display Type: DLPBrig...
Warm Tips: ❶Not recommended for PPT or business presentation, ideal for home theater, movies and video game use. Please use it in dark environment. ❷To connect this projector with PC/Laptop for a more clear and smooth image. Please adjust the PC/...
mpn: 764560710051, ean: 0764560710051,
Wi-Fi Benefits: Compact, ultra-portable design. Enjoy 1080P HD video and play online games, sync the projector easily via WiFi to your IOS/Android phone or Windows device. High-speed connections without interruption with powerful 1.5GHz Quad Core CPU...
mpn: SP1080, ean: 0797212984630,
The ScreenPlay SP1080 is the most affordable projector for the home InFocus has ever offered. Whether you're screening a blockbuster, hosting a football party, or facing off in a cutting-edge video game, everything comes to life in larger-than-life ...
mpn: W-S7, ean: 0613468820389,
Ultra-Portable Size-Take to anywhere at anytime -Embeded in Li-ion battery Large capacity 14,400mah rechargeable Battery,lasting playing time Max. 120min. Can used be a emergency mobile power bank directly working without power supply -Lightweight & ...