KEYKO ® KT-1270 series rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid SLA AGM battery characteristics:
1. High quality standards: KEYKO ® replacement batteries meet and even exceed the strictest device's manufacturers specification needs, we take care from all Row material and components to the Final Product, tested automatically One by One.
2. Long lasting work life: KEYKO ® AGM TM high standard Absorbed Glass Material separators gives to our batteries between 3 to 5 years of working life. Each battery carry the best technology and performance. Featuring high discharge design, wide operating temperature range, and long expected service life.
3. Safety first: KEYKO ® replacement battery feature Valve-Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) SLA Sealed Lead Acid Battery Technology, making them safe to operate in any position, near people and sensitive equipment. Manufactured under Japanese Quality standard, Environment Certificated Plant and facilities:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001 Environment Management System (EMS)
- ISO 18001 Safety Environment Standards certification
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories) certifying Quality and manufacturing processes.
4. Warranties: with KEYKO batteries you'll have 1 year warrantee from manufacturer.
Install THIS BATTERY in your Device using the same original configurations and existing cables and connectors. Please check your battery for dimensions and Terminals prior to ordering as manufacturers may change requirements without notice.
Lead Acid Batteries are typically used from Home Alarm Systems, Uninterruptible Power Supply(UPS), Lighting Equipment, General Electronics, Home Security Systems, Emergency and fire Systems, Medical Devices, Electric Scooters, but also for higher rates capacity devices like Solar Panel Systems, Bank of Batteries Back up for Servers, Motorcycles, Wheelchairs and many Other Applications.